Monday, September 1, 2008

Paper Swatches



Ok, last post of the morning...Here is the other thing that I have been working on. I found this idea on another Stampin' Up demonstators site and thought it was great! I used the scallop circle punch to punch out a sample of every color cardstock, wrote the name of the color as well as the color family it belongs to and then used my Crop-a-dile to punch a hole in them. I then used a leftover ball-chain to connect them (thank you Mom for saving odd things like old keychains!). I now have a great, portable swatch book that I can use to decide on color combinations for a project, without having to take out full sheets of paper every time.

Note: I have seen that other people have used the Color Labels in the Catalogue for the names, rather than writing them out by hand. Definitely an option.

No comments: