Thursday, September 25, 2008

Still working, just not taking pictures

I've been working on a couple of projects, though not as many as I would like. :) One is a birthday card for my best friend, and so I can't post that picture until she gets it. I can't ruin the surprise after all! There are a few other cards too, I just have to get off my bumpkiss and take the pictures. I know, such a problem. lol

The other project was a Post-It Note holder, which is at my desk at work. I haven't taken a picture of it yet, but I'll try taking a picture with my cell phone and see if I can post it here.

I'm working on placing a SU order which I will hopefully place tomorrow (pay day!). Hurray, new toys to play with! Glassy Glaze enamel powder for one...I want to try out the Cracked Glass technique - it would look great on a winter-themed card. I'm also going to try some 3-d projects (boxes, candle stamping, photo frames, etc.) to get ready for some holiday demos. If anyone in the Wayne & surrounding areas is interested in hosting an event, I have some great ideas up my sleeve that your friends would love!

And I even changed the layout of my blog...I wanted some more color, and add a few things. One of these days I'll learn how to change the banner and other things to really make it look cute, but this works for now. :) I even figured out how to add the link to the SU catalogue. Technical genius I tell you.

No comments: