Sunday, October 5, 2008

Glittery Christmas card


Again, I stayed up way too late playing with my stamps, which wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have to work the next morning! I wish I had Christmas music playing in the background while I was making this one...and is it possible for me to make a holiday card without glitter? I really don't think so. LOL
I LOVE this stamp set and have used it for a lot of different technique experiments. Look for it to appear frequently down the road!
(All supplies Stampin' Up!)
Finished size: 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 inches.
Stamp Set: Snow Swirled
Cardstock: Riding Hood Red, Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla
Ink: Always Artichoke, VersaMark, Whisper White craft ink
Accessories: Dazzling Diampnds glitter, Chocolate Chip ribbon, Heat & Stick Powder, glue pen, Stampin Dimensionals

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Sparkle Melanie - I love seeing this set. Nice for SAS
- Jean