Saturday, December 6, 2008

Winter has come!

I have realized that when the Advent calendars start I am officially WAY behind on my holiday cards. :) So I propose that the rest of the world pause for a day or two so I can catch up, send them out and be the envy of all my friends. Asking too much you say? Why, what can you mean? *wink*

I was going to make all one card, and I have some parts of the one design started (the snowmen from the Holiday Lineup set), but now I realise I really need more Bashful Blue paper than I actually have, so waiting for an order will put me that much more behind. So I need to get thinking. I could get a light blue paper from Michaels or Joann's and just learn my lesson for next year...although maybe I should actually organize my card list first so I know exactly how many I need to get together...I love days when I feel like I am just chasing my tail! LOL

Today I am working, and tonight we have the first sold out night for the Holiday Nights in Greenfield Village program. I love this program, especially when the snow is falling and the visitors are in really holiday cheer. I know I am going to freeze for a while outside, but it;s such a great program it is worth it. Hopefully the snow will let up a bit though and the wind will die because it is whipping around quite a bit today. Fingers crossed!

I have a couple new cards to post, but our internet was being persnickety on Thursday and the kids are catching colds, so my computer time has been somewhat limited. :) Mom duty calls! I saw a sneak peek of a few of the new stamp sets in the Spring SU catalogue...very cute! What will I do without the current In Colors though??? Must stockpile...

Ok, I'm off. Hope all in well in the various necks of the woods from any peekers to this page.

No comments: