Monday, May 4, 2009

What's been going on?

I really took a hiatus from this page...I'm still not 100% sure I should keep the page going, since I'm not really updating it. We'll see...
I'm still crafting, mostly scrapbook pages lately. I can't really remember the last time I wanted to make a card. I should work on that.
I sewed my first project yesterday. I made a skirt for Abby and it turned out so cute! I have to post pictures of it. It's a tiered skirt so it will flair out if she twirls, and while she hasn't gotten the "girliness" of twirling yet, I'm sure she will. :)
Earlier in the week I made a tutu out of 4 yards of tulle. I tied strips of various shades of pink onto a satin ribbon which can be tied around her waist...again very cute, but Abby just doesn't know enough about dress up yet. Oh well, it was fun to make either way, and she had a good giggle when we tied it around her giant bears waist. :)

No comments: